Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hyperdome, Loganholme


Its only been 2 weeks [apparently], it just felt much longer and we decided we needed a steak fix after our movie [How To Train Your Dragon 3D], so off to Hoggies we [as in the lovely Sammy and myself] went.


Whilst there are many tasty items on the Hogs Breath Cafe menu, I only ever order their prime Ribs. Tonight I went way left of right and ordered Caesar Salad instead of my usual vegetables and fries combo. I had the "Hickory" Prime Rib with mash and Sammy ordered the Byron Bay Chili with a side of mash and veg.
Hoggies rate this chili at 7/10 for hotness, yet I am not convinced. Sure it has some sting and I might even go so far as to classify it as an "afterburner" [you eat it, then after you swallow, it stings a little], however nothing compared to some of the things we eat that are "hot". If this is a 7/10, then those dishes are an 11. Sammy eats hotter things than me and doesn't even raise a sweat.

Naturally as frequent diners at Hog's Breath Cafe, we both have our frequent diner's cards that give us a cool 25% off the bill [meals, not drinks] which usually works out to a free Mud Cake for me :]

Mark

Back To The Top

Back To CAVX

No comments:

Post a Comment